Sunday, January 15, 2006

Cleaning out

The Bathroom. Now that I have a bit of time on my hands, I have decided to thoroughly clean my house. Today's task was the master bath. Too much dust and OLD products in there. Purge, purge, purge. Hundreds of vitamin tablets went into the trash. (What a waste of money.)

I must say that I have not used any of them in years. So, it was time. Time to pitch out the useless stuff in my life. I had no place for all those expired vitamins. Now I know how often I am willing to take things like Echinacea or St. Johns Wort (that someone sent me years ago). Never. Should you really take Echinacea if you are allergic to pollen? Seems like a bad idea. And who in their right mind wants to subject themselves to St. Johns Wort? It may be from a "Saint" but I have never been fond of Warts. : ) So, those products and about 5 other vitamins were dumped. Good riddance. More space for the stuff that was on the counter.
How much money do you waste on Vitamins?

No comments: