Sunday, October 21, 2007

Summer, come and gone, then back

Summer has come and gone but it made an appearance here in Michigan and reached the upper 70's. It was an incredibly beautiful day. I spent the morning in front of the computer but dedicated the afternoon to the great outdoors. I mowed the lawn, mulched some of the leaves that have fallen, and even cooked a burger on the grill. It was the first burger I have had since June and it was great. It was good to just relax and take it easy outside today instead of spending so much time at my computer.
This weather has been so strange lately. Hot, then cold, then warm but I am enjoying the beautiful blue skies that and bold fall colors before the gray of winter sets in. Perhaps this year we won't have winter. The rain returns tomorrow which is perfect working weather. : )

No comments: