Monday, September 05, 2005

Guardian Frog


Some people have guardian angels, I had a guardian frog this weekend.
I found it odd to see him affixed to the side of my house and then on the screen door. [I believe he is a tree frog due to the cool little suction cups on his "Feet".] However, froggy decided to stay close by my side this weekend. So, I decided to be the paparazzi and shoot him.

Ah, I remember the days when my little sister used to go down the road at the cottage to go froggin. She kissed a lot of frogs back then; even fed one to an unsuspecting horse. I am sure the horse was not very happy (about as unhappy as Keydiddle was when the horse ate the frog she was showing him). Oh well, something new for the horse that day.
Those were the days. Summers up north at the cottage. It was great fun.

No comments: