Monday, September 19, 2005

the man on the moon


is smiling cause he's in love with the girl on the world? [from a Harry Connick, Jr song] I can hear the tune, but was never good with all the lyrics of a song. Like the b-52s song love shack, I thought the one line was, Hen-ry, Bust-ed! [instead it is really Tin Roof, Rusted] Hmm, I think it is because of the video where someone walks into the house and then they say, ...Tin Roof, Rusted?
I am sure there are other songs that I have messed up the lyrics on, but I remember the melody.
Well, you can't see the man on the moon here, but that is what I think of when I see the full moon. This shot is from 9.26.04. Kathlee inspired me to go shoot another, but I didn't catch it at the right time. So, this will have to do. Love the full moon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT photo Karen!