Sunday, October 30, 2005

Feeling "normal" again

Ok, my short rant about getting sick. I went to a Dr. (dermatologist) last week and ended up getting sick. Now I didn't go in because I was sick, but the Dr. I visited was. When she sneezed upon entering the room she proceeded to apologize for being sick and wiping out half her office. Great. You are a doctor. Go HOME! Don't infect others that are not sick. Needless to say, I was sneezing within 12 hours of seeing this doctor and decided to work from home for 2 days so as not to spread the germs. Too bad the Dr. didn't do that as well. Not only did she take out half the staff, she infected at least one of her patients. Bummer. I spent all weekend at home and missed my friend's Halloween party. I am starting to feel better. Drug of choice for this flu? TheraFlu and TheraFlu Nighttime.

No comments: